Subject: Re: [Leica] 50mm f1.4
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 11:26:26 +0400

tams@ttcap.com.hk wrote:

> Does anyone tell me about the new 50mm f1.4?  I read EP's review.  It
> seems to me that it is the best standard len.  However, when I look at
> the price, it is really expensive.

I would love to have one, because it allow for more critical focusing,
compared to the summicron. And low light shooting (British pubs for
example!), must be great. But after much deliberation, I dropped the
idea, because of the price. I bought something else instead; I forgot
what. Studio stuff, I believe.

Bernard