Subject: RE: [Leica] XTOL Question
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:33:07 -0400

Mark,

According to Jobo, that should work with Kodak and Ilford films so I may
give it a shot at 1 to 1 (200ml per roll). That would work fairly
efficiently. The 1500 series tanks I use call for less solution than that
but it isn't too much extra solution.  If I want to try Agfa, they say I
need 200ml of stock solution so I'll probably stick to TMAX RS when I use
Agfa.

I have never been a big fan of replenishment, I'm a one shot kind of guy.

Ken