Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: battery covers
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 18:46:16 -0700

Jim Brick wrote:

> At 05:42 PM 6/21/99 -0700, you wrote:
> >
> >Yours wasn't made on a Friday. You've got rubber gloves in your camera
> >bag with your spare batteries?
> >Mark Rabiner
>
> That rubber glove thing has me worried. I wouldn't want to be caught in the
> wrong place at the wrong time, with rubber gloves in my bag.
>
> I would at least want a bottle of Rodinal to go along with them. Maybe a
> short tank and 35mm reel as well.
>
> Jim

They should just sell you little finger condoms for battery cap removal.
I'm willing to help keep this battery cap thread going till 2001. I has
more food for fantasy than an election year.
A see through one would be nice...with a UV coating.
One with an LED which goes out when your battery does or better yet, one
which mysteriously goes on when your battery goes out! That would be a
big seller for the X Files set! Along with those refrigerator lights
which go on when you close the door.
Mark Rabiner