Subject: Re: [Leica] MLU
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 15:43:30 -0000

>How good do these optics need to be? That's up
>to you. You've got those Hasselblad prints hanging on your wall.

Actually on my wall are all photos made with Canon EOS or Leica...none of
that 'Blad stuff...I tend to call my Hasselbald Hassle Blad since I find
the damn thing a major Hassle to shoot with and only use it when a client
insiste the shoot be on medium format...

I do think if I had the Mamyia 7 I would find myself shooting a lot more
220 film.

Harrison McClary
relaxing on the beach in Destin, Fla......