Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica movie now completely online !
From: SP <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 08:11:31 -0700

Hi Pascal:

I downloaded version 4 yesterday but it installed itself as a plugin in IE 5
rather than Netscape 4.6. I then fired up IE 5, typed in your URL below, and up
popped a message stating "page cannot be displayed". I then went to xoom and
searched for Pascal, cyberplace, and Leica, all to no avail. Boy, this
internettin' shure kan be a pane in tha ass!

Terry