Subject: [Leica] multiple exposures with M6
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 09:53:26 +1000

Ted,

I have kept quite on this for a while, but I have to agree with George who
stated that it is unreliable, and sounds like torture. The R8 is simple,
but the best I've used is the Rollei 3003. No other camera has allowed me
to do double exposure work with as much accuracy, though if the winder on
my R8 ever works, then using it with its simple system may prove equally
accurate.

For the record, Leica have told me that my replacement R8 is "in the mail"
;-) should be here in a week, so I'll be giving it one "hell of a
work-over".

Cheers

Alastair Firkin