Subject: [Leica] Re: getting a Leica
From: Austin Burbridge <LIGHTandPOWER@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 19:34:21 -0700

Sounds like you know what you want -- go for it! You'll like it. The
quietness and the simplicity (and independence from batteries) are what
impressed me -- the legendary sharpness of the lenses was a bonus.

It sounds like you're comfortable with estimating exposure. You'll be just
fine with practice (color transparency films are rather less forgiving than
negative films, I think, and for those you may wish to get a meter -- but
cross that bridge when you come to it).

A U S T I N .