Subject: Re: [Leica] CL Question
From: Art Peterson <peterson_art@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 11:32:53 PDT

Lee,

My experience with the CL is that the 90mm Tele-Elmarit and the 90mm Elmarit
will both mount, but you may want to limit maximum aperture to f/4.0 at
close distances to ensure sufficient focusing accuracy; the 50mm Summicron
will also mount; but the 35mm pre-ASPH Summicron will NOT mount (for what
reason, I do not know, but perhaps a technician could modify/machine it so
that it would); and the 50mm Summicron DR and 35mm ASPH Summicron I have no
experience with, don't know about, and so cannot advise on.  Hope that
helps!

Art Peterson

- ----Original Message Follows----