Subject: Re: [Leica] Mirror Lock UP
From: "Bill O'Connell" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 23:53:42 -0400

- --------------FF33EF170355F040A7166E08

Harrison,
    I have such a Nikon device.  It is from the old days and was ment as an
additionial shutter release.  The first verson had a solid button, the later
accepted a standard cable fitting.  Have not used it in ages but it was well under
$50 when I got it.
   Also am sure I'm not of professional quality because I don't use MLU either.
Find that it is somewhat cumbersome at the track :->
Bill

Harrison McClary wrote in part:

> > I will admit I was a bit miffed at having to blow
> > $35 bucks just to be able to use a conventional cable release on the Eos 1n.
>
> Be glad it was not Nikon.
> For Nikon the same type of jack cost well over $50.00......
>
> By the way I have never used MLU on on my EOS 1n, on my old Nikon F
> 4,3,2, FM2, 8008, or on my really old Canon F1n.  I guess this mean I am
> not a real professional photographer.

- --------------FF33EF170355F040A7166E08

<HTML>
Harrison,
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have such a Nikon device.&nbsp; It is from the
old days and was ment as an additionial shutter release.&nbsp; The first
verson had a solid button, the later accepted a standard cable fitting.&nbsp;
Have not used it in ages but it was well under $50 when I got it.
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; Also am sure I'm not of professional quality because I
don't use MLU either.&nbsp; Find that it is somewhat cumbersome at the
track :->
<BR>Bill
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>Harrison McClary wrote in part:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>> I will admit I was a bit miffed at having to blow
<BR>> $35 bucks just to be able to use a conventional cable release on
the Eos 1n.

<P>Be glad it was not Nikon.
<BR>For Nikon the same type of jack cost well over $50.00......

<P>By the way I have never used MLU on on my EOS 1n, on my old Nikon F
<BR>4,3,2, FM2, 8008, or on my really old Canon F1n.&nbsp; I guess this
mean I am
<BR>not a real professional photographer.
<BR><A HREF="http://www.volmania.com"></A>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>

- --------------FF33EF170355F040A7166E08--