Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: MLU
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 16:24:46 -0400

It really makes a difference for 1-4 sec time exposures, usually
for indoors architecture work.  In my line of work, I typically
shoot 9 shots in sequence to capture a full 360-degree VR scene -
having to pre-release the mirror for each shot (on my R6.2) is a
major pain.

So why not use a rangefinder camera?  Because I also do macro
work (100mm Apo Elmarit) and my main working lens is the 16mm
Elmarit fisheye - neither of these is at home on a M!

Regds,

Andrew Nemeth

VR MEDIA  SOUND  PHOTO  JAVA
nemeng  Warrimoo   Australia
www.nemeng.com

- ---

All of which is to say, there are pros who require MLU in their line of
work, and those who don't. :-)