Subject: Re: [Leica] Heliar impressions
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 12:22:32 EDT

In a message dated 6/17/99 10:01:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time, salex@idt.net
writes:

<<
 Having had the Contax (f8) and, for the past month, a 15mm Heliar (f4.5!)
 I see no difference in the build quality or final picture results >>

Where might I obtain the Heliar lens in the US?  Or, if not in the US, I'll
be in Paris for a couple days next month, and also Vienna.  Does the Heliar
come with a viewfinder or is that extra?  I assume it's in LTM mount and you
need an adaptor?

Thanks
DT