Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Let's move on
From: quem <annecy@hsnp.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 18:45:37 -0500

At 06:58 PM 6/16/99 -0400, Bob Keene inquired,

>enough talking about moving on.
>
>Let's just move on.
>
>I was considering buying a pen with "Leica" written on it; will it be
>usable in low light situations?

A muito astute question, Bob.  Actually it does present a problem unless
you're lucky enough to own one of Leica's new "astrolites" which are made
specifically for low light situations.  It's my understanding that Leica
wll include one with each of their forthcoming Noctilux.Millennium
Commemorative Kit!

quem