Subject: [Leica] Re: NAD CD Player - To Javier
From: "Giorgio Ferrari" <fergio@galactica.it>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 23:37:55 +0200

Dear Javier,
I'm not sure that the upgrade of DAC between the two CD Player is a good
idea; in my experience I can tell you that the hi-fi components are not like
cars.
But, for me, there is another question; why you want to buy one of this NAD
machines?
Can you listen for an Arcam CD Player? (model 7, 8, or 9; the choice depend
on your budget) IMHO the Arcam CD Player are really another level of
quality!!!

Best listening!!!

Giorgio Ferrari
"fergio@galactica.it"