Subject: RE: [Leica] Light meter advice
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:09:27 -0700

John Hudson wrote:

Does the Sekonic meter lighting condition more accurately than the Lunasix?

jh

John,

I just happen to like digital instead of analog.  Of course this assumes
that the 308 mentioned is the 308B which also includes flash metering.  If
not, then the Lunasix may be the better choice.  Personally, I avoid analog
meters having used digital for several years.  IMO, they are faster,
lighter, and more accurate overall.

Peter K