Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica - film stability
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 06:57:10 -0600

At 08:08 AM 15/06/99 -0600, you wrote:

>Steve, I don't think 1-2 weeks of ambient temperature will have a
>noticeable effect on slide film. Just observe the usual film
>manufacturers' storage recommendations, such as not storing it in a glove
>compartment, or some place where it can get very hot.
>Noel Charchuk

I'll second what Noel has said.  The main problem for me is having to mail
film for processing in the summer.  It can spend several days in a hot
mailbox or in a mail truck, and this can be very detrimental.  If I have to
ship the film away, I try to use bus and courier services that will avoid
these kinds of problems.