Subject: Re: [Leica] Shutter problems on SL2?
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 08:00:35 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/99 1:35:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nathan.wajsman@euronet.be writes:

<< I think I will follow
 Ted's suggestion and just do some testing at the relevant shutter speeds. >>
Hi, Nathan,
I was just using mine as an example. I bought it essentially new and unused
last year. It seemed to work OK except the slow speeds were a little slow and
the fast were too fast. Sherry krauter advised me that was typical of a "dry"
camera. She CLA'd it and confirmed the "condition." It is a wonderful camera
and my favorite leica reflex.
Bob Figlio