Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica sighting
From: Rob Schneider-Laura Tully <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 18:39:04 -0400

Martin,

That would seem like a good idea, but I tried Clearasil on my M6.  It made an ungodly
mess, took weeks to dry, and the red dot was STILL THERE!  It still is, as a matter of
fact.  I put a Band-Aid on it.  Maybe it will go away on its own.

BTW, I found out that "Hilmar" was the factory code name for the never released,
miniaturized "Mountain Elmar."  ; - )

Rob