Subject: [Leica] Pin Sharp Chromes (R-song)
From: Martin Howard <marho@ikp.liu.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 12:46:37 +0200

I figured that with the M-song, R-users might be feeling left out. So,
I took pity on them and came up with the following:

 "Pin Sharp Chromes"
   Sing to 'Sharp Dressed Man' by ZZ Top.
   Leica R lyrics by Martin Howard

 Clean glass, new lens
 Much more exclusive than my Nikon friends'
 R grip, R drive
 Press that release and feel it come alive

 Poor Canon owners just sit weeping alone
 Coz everyone's crazy 'bout my pin sharp chromes

 Black brass, milled ring
 And silky smooth ball-bearing focussing
 Red dot, choose "spot"
 In competitions my slides are so hot

 Cool art directors all just hang on the phone
 Coz everyone's crazy 'bout my pin sharp chromes

 Top class, pedigree
 Paid more for this than for my law degree
 Tack sharp, just see
 That Leica R is just so good for me

 I got my pictures now in all my friends' homes
 Coz everyone's crazy 'bout my pin sharp chromes

M.

- --
Martin Howard, Grad. Schl. for Human-Machine Interaction,  |
HMI/IKP, Linkoping University, SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.|    Just
Tel: +46 13 28 5741; Fax: +46 28 2579; ICQ: 354739         | say "DOOH"
E-mail: marho@ikp.liu.se; www.iav.ikp.liu.se/staff/marho/  +------------