Subject: [Leica] Sorry Carmen
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 10:11:08 +1000

It has been [correctly] pointed out to me that my Freudian slip may have
offended any Carmen's out there. Sorry about that. It was quite
unintentional, and I find it quite amusing to think that I typed Carmen,
was thinking Karmann and of course dusty was springfield.

Back to my hole bluebottle.

By the bye, the latest report on my R8 is that I should be getting a
replacement. Progress is slow "downunder".

cheers

Alastair Firkin