Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Let's move on ?
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 08:22:58 -0700

On 12 Jun 99, Mark Rabiner wrote, at least in part:

> We are not your trained seals Roger.

Again, Mark, not what I suggested. I'd venture that I'm as much a
free thinker as you, though you seem to push the issue more.

I merely happen to take a dedicated list at face value rather than
subscribe, then make IT the way I want it. I have a deep and
abiding respect for those who make these lists available.

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

   Thought for the day:
        Romance begins when you sink into his arms,
        and ends with your arms in his sink!