Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M advice wanted
From: Rob Schneider-Laura Tully <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 07:57:08 -0400

Speaking of Geographic photographers and Leicas, while you're at the NatGeo site, check out the photos and comments of
David Alan Harvey.  He shoots (exclusively, I believe) with an M6 and usually a 35.  He shoots Provia (exclusively and
beautifully).  He recounts how he tells his workshop students to take all their cameras and lenses back to their rooms,
pick out one body and one lens and us THAT for the week.  Oh, he also uses a Vivitar 2800 to pop a little light into a
scene from time to time.  Sleek, simple, fine.

Rob Schneider