Subject: Re: [Leica] Let's move on
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 00:14:25 +0400

When I read this group actively about a year ago, I was almost
intimidated by the collective knowledge and expertise. Now it's just
like most any Usenet group; fun, but pretty worthless. No, I haven't
done much to make it any better. In fact, if it hadn't degraded so
badly, I'd be much more quiet.

Bernard.