Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Fountain pens, et al.
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 08:50:08 -0400

Sandy-
My dear, we oft forget that there are a few members of the fair sex amongst
us! We therefore tend to get into the locker room, bragging, 'my R8 is
bigger than your IIIa' mode!
Then again... we are democratic about it- we tend to think of anyone using a
Leica, male or female, as being "Just One of the Guys"
Dan :o}~