Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Price -- M6 Battery Cover
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 18:18:26 -0700

Jim Brick wrote:

> My statement of $20 for either the standard or the slotted BC was from a
> phone call that I made to Leica parts, in NJ, this very morning (6/11/99,
> 9:30AM PST.) I ordered one with a slot. $20.
>
> Jim
>
> At 12:31 PM 6/11/99 -0700, you wrote:
> >The battery cover  deal is generating lots of conflicting feedback as to
><snip>er. High Tech!
> >Mark Rabiner
> >Would the price for a Battery Cover on the retail list say: "Whatever
> >you can get"?!

I am going to get a slotted one too, sounds like a good idea. Will stay
on and off when you want it to. Will a japanese Yen fit inside the slot
perfectly? I'll use my expensive one as a backup (or hang it on my key chain)
Mark Rabiner
Now what else do we have to keep for backups besides a battery. Hose
clamps. Fan Belts.