Subject: [Leica] True parallelism
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 04:28:26 -0700

At 12:39 AM 6/12/99 +0200, Marc wrote:

>>There is no parallel between watches and cameras.<<

Even though someone, the other day, said that Omega watches are junk, my
Omega Speedmaster is completely mechanical, my Leica M is completely
mechanical, my Omega timing is not "dead on" accurate, my Leica M shutter
timing is not dead on accurate, my Omega is completely reliable, my Leica M
is completely reliable. The Omega Chronograph times my long Leica
exposures. I like my watch, I like my Leica. These two were made for each
other.

True parallelism.

Jim