Subject: Re: [Leica] 15mm Heliar
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 20:07:06 +0200

The Heliar is available in Finland, too - imported via Germany and they all
come with the Bessa-L body. Delivery time around six weeks. Price 4.300 FIM
or $750 US and yes, you can buy just the lens but the price of the body is
only about $52 so you tend to get the body as well - at least I did,
ordered one today. It was love at first sight - and even stronger at second
sight when the FotoMagazin (GER) test results were shown to me.
All the best!
Raimo
Photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen

PS: as the message below is partly undecipherable I´m not sure what
currency it refers to.