Subject: [Leica] ICP in New York (off topic)
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 18:27:50 +0200

Martin,
The following pictures from Kenya were made when she was 15 years old. For
the trip, I lent her my old Nikon F3 plus a 180 mm lens and taught her the
basics about exposure and focusing, loading and unloading fílm. I was
stunned when she came home with these pictures:
http://www.komvux.skola.mark.se/nikon.htm

Then she went to the gymnasium for 3 years, and has now finished a year at a
photo school in Hemse, Gotland (largest Swedish island, in the Baltic sea).

There are some fresh photo school pictures made in this spring at:
http://www.komvux.skola.mark.se/kp.htm

Regards, Hans

PS -Thanks to all who replied to my questions about ICP!