Subject: Re: [Leica] Rolex, Mont Blanc, etc.
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:24:24 -0400

At 09:22 PM 6/11/99 +0800, Ray Tai wrote:
>    Ah, finally! How I've waited to find another soul who finds Rolex
>watches ugly and tasteless! Most people stare at me as though I'm insane
>when the subject of Rolex is brought up (not by me). Can't say I care much
>for the over-inflated Mont Blanc either.

Well, I still wear the GP my father got me in '65.  I'll stick to that:
I've had a couple of Rolexes along the way, but they never impressed me.
Sort of like Rolls-Royce cars:  they're big, rarely give any trouble, and
make a statement, but it isn't a statement I especially care to make.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!