Subject: [Leica] Rolex, Mont Blanc, etc.
From: ray tai <razerx@netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:22:16 +0800

- --------------E2F69A9905776A34E091AD21

> Ah, finally! How I've waited to find another soul who finds Rolex
> watches ugly and tasteless! Most people stare at me as though I'm
> insane when the subject of Rolex is brought up (not by me). Can't say I
> care much for the over-inflated Mont Blanc either.

Everyday I wear the Rolex my father gave me ten years ago.  He bought
that watch in 1965.  Even if I don't wear it for two days it still runs,
accurately.  Not as old as my M3 but just as good.  When my Rolex ticks
its last tick I'll buy a new one and pass it on to my son.  I'd rather
spend a lot of money on something durable then buy something cheap over
and over and over again.

- --------------E2F69A9905776A34E091AD21

<pre>Ah, finally! How I've waited to find another soul who finds Rolex
watches ugly and tasteless! Most people stare at me as though I'm
insane when the subject of Rolex is brought up (not by me). Can't say I
care much for the over-inflated Mont Blanc either.

</pre>

He bought that watch in 1965.&nbsp; Even if I don't wear it for two days
it still runs, accurately.&nbsp; Not as old as my M3 but just as good.&nbsp;
When my Rolex ticks its last tick I'll buy a new one and pass it on to
my son.&nbsp; I'd rather spend a lot of money on something durable then