Subject: Re: [Leica] leica, mont blanc and so on
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:24:14 -0400

Oddmund-
Hark! A cry in the wilderness. Yes, you are correct. I come late, and I got
the sense that you at one time irritated some, infuriated others, and amused
the rest, but I do have to agree with your assessment ( I am guilty of
falling under the spell, but henchforth, I repent! Halleluah!.
If we keep this thread up much longer- the nice young men in their clean
white coats will come to take us away, and we shall be without our Leicas,
and writing only with blunt crayons.
Dan