Subject: Re: [Leica] Mysterious SL2 MOT
From: Javier <japho@cunyvm.cuny.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:45:00 -0400

The SL-2 meter is activated by pulling the
advance lever to it's first detent as in the SL
I think You have a stuck on/off switch
Unless the mot was different but I don't think so.

Also, It could have been converted to A Mot spec
Back then Leitz was much more flexible about mods
and placed a higher value on customer preferences
(Was that a comment?)

See Ya
Javier