Subject: Re: [Leica] by the way
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:25:23 +0200

David,

I don't think that the Simpsons provides a wholly negative image of American
society. It is brilliant satire, and as such of course it exaggerates some
aspects of middle class life. But it is to a high degree accurate; I certainly
recognize many things in it. I also think that one has to have lived in the U.S.
for a considerable period before one can really understand and appreciate this
show.

Nathan

David Medley wrote:

> ?????????????????????????????????????
>
> Is this really what the world thinks of us?
>
> Anyone want to buy a house, on a quiet island in the Pacific Northwest? I
> think I will move in with Tom and Tuulikki up in Vancouver until I can get a
> permanent work visa for Canada.
>
> T&T, tell the cat he has company!
>
> Cheers,
> David Medley