Subject: Re: [Leica] Leaving town
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 19:58:43 -0700

Ian Stanley wrote:

>	I'll be leaving Bangkok on Saturday morning for a couple of months of
>cruising for snaps in Canada.  Noel, Henning, Tom and Ted - I'll give you
>each a call when I'm in your part of the country.  Cheers.>>>>>>

Hi Ian,

Look forward to seeing you later in the summer. However make sure you have
some woolies when coming to the frozen west coast, as there was a huge hail
storm and flood just south of Vancouver today!!! :)

We on the other hand over on the "big island" had a perfect picture taking
day. But it didn't do me one bit of good as I was in the "black room"
printing most of th day.

I wondered if other LUGNUTS have this same experience?  On the days when
you have to work in the darkroom is it not always a picture perfect day?
And on the days when it's rotten lousy no good rain, wind and freeze yer
butt off, you have all the time in the world and want to be shooting? Or
worse, have a paying outdoor assignment to do?

Or is it just me who ticked off the Big Guy in the sky and he just drops it
on me whenever he feels like it? :)
ted