Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: quills
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 10:41:41 -0700

P2CON@aol.com wrote:
><snip>
> I believe that is exactly his point.  Have you found a modern ball point
> writing instrument that equals the gorgeous writing of the quill pens used by
> our forefathers?
>
> Yours in thought, Paul Connet

I mainly use fountain pens, non high end which gleefully renders my
handwriting compleatly illegab&^%le. Ballpoints, artless as they are
make it so I can occasionally read what I have written afterward. Having
multiple generations of Medical Doctors in my genetic code makes hand
writing an issue and thank god for this keyboard and spell checkers.
Mark Rabiner