Subject: [Leica] wtb: user M4-2 or m5
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 13:15:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hello folks,
  I think it's time I upgraded my Canon QL-17 to something with
interchangeable lenses. I'm looking for a user/beater M4-2 or m5. I'd
prefer an m5, as a light meter is important, but will settle for an m4-2
if the price is right. Dents are fine, brassing is fine, I'm lookin to
take pictures with it, not hang it on the wall.
  Many many thanks for your time and expertise,

  Kyle
  cassidy@netaxs.com