Subject: Re: [Leica] hey Jim, what do you think of M6 meter?
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 13:12:30 EDT

In a message dated 6/8/99 11:51:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jahudson@direct.ca writes:

<< If the camera is pointed in another direction before the shutter is fired
is
 the aperture / shutter speed combination retained in memory or do you have
 to take a new exposure reading?

 jh >>

Yes it is retained in memory, forever or until you move the shutter dial or
aperture ring, whichever comes first ; )   And, no, you don't necessarily
have to take a new exposure reading if you point it in another direction;
only if the light is substantially different in that direction.

Patient: "Doc,  I believe I broke my arm in 3 places.  What should I do?"
Doctor:  "Well, for starters, *never* go to those places again!"