Subject: [Leica] Calling all Bostonian LUGnuts (apathetic or otherwise)
From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 15:39:24 +0100

Hi all.

The eminently hospitable B D Colen writes as follows:

>As to LUG nite....there is a very nice Irish pub...well,.Brookline's
>version of same...one block from my house....O'Leary's...right at the St.
>Mary's St. T-Stop, so VERY conveniently located....Good food...good
>beer....sports on the TV and Van Morrison et all on the speakers....and a
>lilt on the vocal cords of the waitresses and bartender!.....It would be
>good to have an idea of numbers a bit before though, as they'll have to put
>tables together, etc...
>
>There are other places, but everybody always likes this one, and it's not
>too noisy....

If that suits all-comers for 7.30 p.m. on 29 July, I suggest you email B D at:

<bdcolen@earthlink.net>

with your acceptances, so that he can give the bartender due warning of the
mayhem to ensue as well as the numbers likely to turn up.

Don't forget, by Carmel's special request, all wives, partners etc.
especially welcome.

The wanderers look forward to seeing you all. We'll be in "If it's
Thursday, it must be Boston" mode at that stage.

Slan

Alex & Carmel

Alex Hurst
Cork Florists