Subject: [Leica] Which meter more accurate.... m-6 or EOS 1N
From: DABirkey@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 00:36:05 EDT

My suggestion is skip the the multisegment meter of the EOS 1n and stick with
the spot meter in a manual exposure mode like you use your M-6......   That
is more more accurate for backlit exposures and high contrast scenes and just
about every scene in my opinion...... I'm with Jim, I don't trust it...... of
course you have to know what to meter on and how to make adjustments..... but
either way in my opinion any SLR spot meter is more accurate than the M-6
meter hands down.... Try pointing your M-6 at a computer monitor and see what
the reading is.......  : )

Duane Birkey
http://members.tripod.com/~Duane_Birkey/index.html