Subject: Re: [Leica] Question to Abrahmsson Rapidwinder
From: thomas boehm <toboehm@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 23:42:46 -0700 (PDT)

hello jörg,
it seems, that your rapidwinder (or maybe the winding gear of the camera)
does'nt work properly. is it possible, that the winder is'nt attached
proper to the camera?  i use the rapidwinder since more than one year with
full satisfaction and know his mode of action only as one smooth process.
maybe you should contact tom abrahamson himself for instant help  (e-mail
adress at hans pahlens leica site)
regards, thomas

- --- Jorg Willems <jorg@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Finally I gave in to my luster and bought me an Abrahamsson Rapidwinder.