Subject: [Leica] Modification Reprovit, was: New M-6 Version - now official
From: Lucien <lucien@ubi.edu>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 13:01:52 +0100

A.H.SCHMIDT wrote:

> Also the little button on the right hand side (looking from the
front),
> was missing.
> This button held the flash bracket. I used it to enable me to screw
> my tripod in to the centre of the Leica.

Horst,

If you want that little button to be added on your camera,
all you have to do, is to send your M6 to Leica and ask for the:
'Modification Reprovit, without winding lever exchange'

Look at the following Leica Camera web page:

Leica Technical Service - Modification
<http://www.leica-camera.com/support/techserv/umbau/umbau_e.htm#MKameras>

Lucien