Subject: Re: [Leica] M7
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 22:32:48 EDT

In a message dated 6/5/99 10:19:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dkhong@pacific.net.sg writes:

<< I am totally at home with the simnplicity of the M camera and the basic
 exposure system in the M6 meets most of my needs for available light >>
I agree with this comment for the most part. However, I do think that a meter
coupled shutter would be a help to do what I usually do anyway which is to
"match needle."
Bob Figlio