Subject: Re: [Leica] New M-6 Version - more comfort
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 07:54:40 +0100

Martin,
Maybe 'more comfort' means a padded exterior, no more rough edges to get you
down, sort of quilted terylenes, maribou feathers(?) or maybe a deluxe
version in walrus fur?
A softer, more friendly, rubber wind on lever with latex shutter dial; maybe
an inflatable plastic seat cover stashed in a oversize M grip; the grip
being entirely made out of silica gel. Perhaps there would be toilet-tissue
top-plates to avoid that chafing problem...
I hear they're working on the new M6 also being trained to carry your
exposed films to the processing lab too! Apparently the circuitry and
animatronics required for total self processing was too expensive!!!
Mmmmmm, that's comfort!  ;-)

Jem