Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 rangefinder adjustment
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 09:59:13 -0300

Hans:

I got mine off Ebayfor around $25.  It is a reprint of the K-15 Tecnical
Manual.  This manual was for the military personel that serviced the M2,
MR4, 50,35, 135 combination that was the K-15 camera kit for  the US army.

The manual shows complete instructions for stripping the camera down to its
individual parts and completely rebuilding it.  It shows the same for the
lenses and the meter.  It really makes you appreciate how complicated these
cameras are and the special tools required to work on them.

There is another manual you see on Ebay, with the famous how to destroy a
Leica chapter.  This one is just a users manual and not a tecnical service
manual.

Regards,

Robert