Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Camera Bags
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 11:33:06 +0400

- --------------23D5EA4C469858A0CBE1A753

Buzz Hausner wrote:

> With an M6, a set of E39 lenses (35,50,90), and a couple of rolls of
> film, I can carry my entire working kit in the pockets of a suit
> jacket or sports coat.  That's kind of why I own the equipment I own.

A suit with stuffed pockets? That makes you look like a bum. Should be
good against muggers!

Bernard

- --------------23D5EA4C469858A0CBE1A753

<HTML>
Buzz Hausner wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE><FONT FACE="Book Antiqua"><FONT COLOR="#0000FF"><FONT SIZE=-1>With
an M6, a set of E39 lenses (35,50,90), and a couple of rolls of film, I
can carry my entire working kit in the pockets of a suit jacket or sports
coat.&nbsp; That's kind of why I own the equipment I own.</FONT></FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
A suit with stuffed pockets? That makes you look like a bum. Should be
good against muggers!

<P>Bernard</HTML>

- --------------23D5EA4C469858A0CBE1A753--