Subject: [Leica] Re: Exhibit
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 05:04:48 -0700

Gary,

Right around July 22, 23, 24ish (I don't know the exact dates) Tom Brichta
(No. CA Leica rep) is bringing a Leica workshop to Eureka. Tom is the
person I teach workshops for. I'm not participating in this one however.
Tom is a super guy and would like very much to meet you. And, he is
interested in your exhibits. Please e-mail Tom as to how to find you and
how to find your exhibits. Tom is very very busy so please copy me on your
mail and I will make sure you connect. Tom's e-mail address is:
TomBR7@aol.com . As I said, Tom is very busy so don't expect a quick
response. He doesn't get to read his e-mail every day.

Jim
jim@brick.org