Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Camera Bags
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 16:06:32 -0400

AND...If you're looking for a makeshift waterproof set up...a zillion years
ago, for a canoe trip down the St. Johns River, I purchased an army surplus
ammo box, spray painted it orange, lined it with closed cell foam rubber,
made sure the gasket was water proof, then put my gear in plastic bags in
the ammo box and used a cord to make sure the ammo box and canoe wouldn't
end up in two different places....up to class 5 rapids...dry gear.....And
cheap...