Subject: Re: [Leica] salgado lenses
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 10:57:42 -0700

Tim Atherton wrote:

> The Magnum three part series (pbs/bbc etc) shows him photographing in China
> using an R leica as well as his M's. Don't recall if I could tell which lens
> though :)
>
> Tim A
snip
> > Tina Manley wrote:
> > snip
> > > SS:  Ninety-five percent of the time I use 28mm, 35mm and 60mm lenses
> > > mounted on three Leica bodies.snip
> > > Tina
> > My vote goes to it being a typo and it is supposed to be a 50mm not 60mm
> > lens. If I were a betting man I'd put a dollar on it.
> > Mark Rabiner

Well that's it then and a 60 macro would make up for things a
rangefinder camera is not designed for.
I wouldn't mind knowing which R camera he likes.
A 60 would be like the 100 on the Hassy. A slightly corrected and
flattened normal for a sense of formality when needed. A tele look with
no tele. And I won't ask.
Mark Rabiner