Subject: [Leica] Re: Delta 3200 and HC110?
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 06:46:22 -0600

At 09:18 PM 31/05/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Here it is 10 days before my one trip of the year ( santa fe, NM) and I am
>obcessing over which camera to take ( M6 with 35/2 and 90/2.8).  Now that
>this is settled ( or is it hmmm.....) I am now obsessing over which BW film
>to take.  For low light I am going to try Delta 3200 and was wondering if
>any on the group have used it specifically with HC110? Thoughts,
>condemnations, etc.
>
>ernie nitka

It gives good results, though when it first came out some writers
discouraged its use.  I haven't tried it at higher speed ratings than 1600.
 Ilford does not recommend using it beyond 3200.  I am pleased with this
film/developer combination.  I've also tried and would recommend ID11 and
TMax developers for this film.  Both of these have the advantage of taking
the film beyond 3200 by up to two stops.