Subject: Re: [Leica] Canon 50/1.2 LTM any opinions?
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 17:55:56 -0400

Joe-

never have used the 1.2, but I agree heartily with Jem about the 50/1.4
Canon LTM-  wide open I've gotten some beautiful results! I use it with an
adapter on my M6 or just plain on my Canon 7. Go for the black version,
it's the one I have, although I haven't compared to the chrome, I've heard
opinions that the black was somewhat 'better' (whatever 'better' means...)

Bob Keene