Subject: Re: [Leica] It works .. it works not
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 16:18:40 +0100

Jorg,
I'd suggest you place a thin layer or 3 globs of adhesive, polystyrene cement or
epoxy (araldite), to the top of the back cap's mounting surface. This will
increase the distance between the bayonet mount and the front flange, hopefully
that extra distance (less than a millimetre) will make the difference and hold
the lens tight.
Of course that might spoil it for the other lens so you may wish to mark the
(Summilux) end with some paint?

Jem